Creating shaft openings from intersected elements

hi all,
im a new learner of dynamo and trying to create shaft openings from two different elements. In other words, for example i want to create a shaft opening where wall and pipe intersects.i try something but not good here is the script.is there anyone can help me

thanks in advance.
Ekran%20Al%C4%B1nt%C4%B1s%C4%B12

Either upload the files or show us what data the other nodes are returning please.

you’re trying to feed polysurfaces in a node that needs curves.

shaft.dyn (36.9 KB)

i could not manage to upload the revit file since the size is too big but as an example i just draw 3 pipes to the 3 different walls. the main goal is to make a shaft opening where two elements intersects.
thank you

any idea to convert it correctly?

Yeah like this:

thank you for your answer

However i still got null values . what might be the problem? do you have any idea?

Have you tried it on this file? Maybe you can send this file for us to look at.
Also send a screenshot of your script.

im sorry i could not upload it because of the size problem.but the revit file is so similiar , just 3 walls and 3 pipes.here is the screenshots of both revit and dynamo script

Shaft openings are vertical openings. The pipes you drew are horizontal.

Perhaps you want to look at wall openings?
I believe Bakery has a node for that.

yes you are right. i tried it and again null values. what do you think abaut the inputs?

Translated by moderator:

Here you can find something to help you solve your problem, I look for the same thing but in bars instead of walls.

Aqui podrás encontrar algo que te ayude a resolver tu problema, yo busco lo mismo pero en trabes en lugar de muros.