Coordinates Issue

Hi All,

Having a few issues relating to extracting project and survey coordinate information from a model. Hoping the forum can help me shed some light on the issue. The script has generally worked fine until a recent project. Have attempted to adjust the Geometry working range, this seems to have little difference. The coordinates published to the X,Y,Z parameters appear to be wrong to that of the point coordinates.

There is a rotations on the project basepoint of 319 degrees, Could it be that causing the issue.

Example of how far the coordinates are out

Those distances are beyond extreme… like woah out there. What type of project is this and what do you need the data for?

Not sure any other way to grab this data that won’t involve data loss of some sort…

Units are in mm.

431.77 km is an odd dimension to measure in mm…

Guessing here as I’ve never had that type of dataset to work with, but maybe try changing units so you can pull the data, do what you want with it, and then change it back?

Trying to publish concrete easting and northing coordinates in mm to number parameters within the project. These will then be scheduled. A bit more investigation it appears the coordinate system orgin is not the issue, that is just a warning. The issue is with the project base point and angle from true north. This is throwing out the Dynamo generate coordinates to that picked up by the spot coordinate.

Lee

Thanks Edwin.

I have come to see that is not the issue with the script. The issue I am now finding is the project basepoint rotation from true north is giving inaccurate output. Unsure how to overcome rhis

Sorry @EzDoesIt, don’t understand your response? The angle to true north issue was part of my original question.

@Leopold can you post the part of your graph which stopped working? The original post and your subsequent posts make it seem like you have solved the prior issue, but have a new one now. If the problem is solved and you are all set, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution and/or upload a snip of the working graph.

Thanks!