Hey guys I want to report a problem that am facing. Maybe someone can help, don’t know what am missing.
The idea it was to get the coordination of points from dynamo and place it as text on the plan, but when I tried to do that I found there is different between geometry extracted from dynamo and spot coordination which can be done directly from revit. as you see in the picture below.
I don’t know why this happening, and just to know I already read the points with respect to base point as it should be, is it possible that dynamo not that accurate to make these mistakes !!!. check the picture below for the created Dyn.