Civil 3D Toolkit Feedback thread

When trying to use the SetPartsList node from the C3D Toolkit, I get an error as soon as I provide the newPartList input. C3D and Dynamo crash. Error and graph shown in attached photo. Please advise.

Hi,
after creating a profile with the alignmentextension node, how is one supposed to add geometry segments (tangents, curves etc) to the profile? Most of the profileExtensions nodes require PVI or profile entity inputs?

Adding PVI:s by station with straight segments between is what I’m hoping to do but I can’t seem to be able to add them before the is a profile already spanning the station interval…
Plz Halp!

And @Paolo_Emilio_Serra1 thanks for making work fun =)

Hello,

I’ve been working with using excel to populate pipe property sets and have been able to get it work in the plan view labels, but for some reason it’s not giving the results in the profile view. I’ve applied the property set to everything pipe related thinking I may be missing something. Am I missing something? See screenshots below. Let me know if I need to provide additional information. Thanks in advance for your time.

I worked around this by exportin xml and reimporting it after doing minor additions (manual work but still). Anyhow the issue still remains: how can we manipulate a profile object right after when it is initialized with the profile creation node in the alignmentExtensions?