New Nodes in Dynamo for Civil 3D

Hola amigos como estan? one question, I heard from a reliable source that there are many nodes for Autocad and C3D already ready to be released, is there an official release date maybe for version 2024? or is it just a rumor?
Thanks in advance!

Make no purchasing decisions, but you might want to start participating in the Civil 3D beta. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @gilberto.arechigaiba,

Good news! Yes, Dynamo for Civil 3D development is a priority for the civil infrastructure team and we’re working on dedicating more resources to it. Our current effort is integrating as many nodes as we can from the Civil 3D Toolkit package into the main library so they are available out-of-the-box :fire:

I can’t comment on release dates, but here are some resources for you:

:world_map: Civil Infrastructure Public Roadmap
:world_map: Dynamo Public Roadmap
:rocket: Infrastructure Futures

Infrastructure Futures is the best place to track development more closely, participate in beta testing, and provide feedback.

As Jacob mentioned, the standard caveats apply:
These are plans, not promises. Everything mentioned here is subject to change at Autodesk’s discretion.

5 Likes

Hola Amigos, Thanks for the answers, the company I work for has a long term contract with autodesk the purchase decision has already been made :grin: the last time I used a beta version it had so many plug ins and other beta versions that I ended up with horrible bugs that I could not solve, I ended up asking for a remaster of my pc, but in the CAD Support team we have 1 test pc I will follow your suggestion, by the way By the way, I was hoping to meet someone from the forum in Amsterdam at the Autodesk Rail Summit maybe next time! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I had a few colleagues there, but rail isn’t my focus so I didn’t plan on attending. Perhaps at AU, if I do a big rail thing in Dynamo, or another conference. :slight_smile:

1 Like