@Paolo_Emilio_Serra1
it will be great to get “SetName” and “GetName” nodes for BaselineRegion
Now it is possible but…
Thanks in advance

1 Like

it’s coming in the main product so I’m not going to implement it in the Toolkit

2 Likes

1.0.6 is out with these new nodes
@mohamed.ahmed there are also two nodes to set the invert for pipes, either one at the time or both with a new slope

4 Likes

Hi @Paolo_Emilio_Serra1 , seems the note for setting structure closest inner dimension is changing the width value only, how can I also set the closest length value for the manhole? Thanks a lot for the updates.

1 Like

Good day!
Hi @Paolo_Emilio_Serra1 please add functionality:

1. Profile.PVIs Property , ProfilePVICollection Class
    http://docs.autodesk.com/CIV3D/2019/ENU/API_Reference_Guide/html/e23ae205-da06-f058-14b7-8b6b4cc51674.htm
  2. ProfilePVI.GradeIn Property /ProfilePVI.GradeOut Property
    http://docs.autodesk.com/CIV3D/2019/ENU/API_Reference_Guide/html/c0dfabc4-6b68-c63b-3034-b873dcda100c.htm
1 Like

3 Likes

@javiermend this is not a feedback for the Civil 3D Toolkit… can you please withdraw this post and start a new thread?

You can do this with Civil 3D and Dynamo out of the box

1 Like

@Paolo_Emilio_Serra1
Thank you very much!

1 Like

@Paolo_Emilio_Serra1, something going wrong with arc in the hatch.
It catchup ring-geometry, with hole inside, but cant get arc right.

parcel work with arc well, but it dont catchup ring-geometry, with hole inside.

1 Like

Cool thanks Paolo, will test it and let you know .

1 Like

We are using the toolkit and are really excited about the possibilities this provides to our design team. Fingers crossed this makes its way into the product! Many thanks @Paolo_Emilio_Serra1 and Safi.

2 Likes

@PankinAleksandr thanks for reporting this.
I’ve been working on an update for parcels and hatches (1.0.8).

Hatches can still return some imprecisions when it comes to boundaries with arcs when creating them from a PolyCurve but you should be able to read them ok.

2 Likes

Hi @Paolo_Emilio_Serra1,
Is it possible to have a node similar to “PipeNetwork.AddPipeByCurve” but using the invert ad input instead of center line?
I’ve tried to offset the invert line in order to get a center line but figured out later that it is not possible when there is a slope.

Thanks.

1 Like

@Alessandro1985 have you checked these nodes? Civil 3D Toolkit Feedback thread

1 Like

@Paolo_Emilio_Serra1, For some reason I get an extra input and output channel on GetPipeNetworks() node every time I close and open the dynamo graph. Any reason for this?

Thanks!

1 Like

@mgrigsby did you download the latest version of the Civil 3D Toolkit? it was resolved a while back. Civil 3D Toolkit Feedback thread

1 Like

Perfect thanks!

1 Like

I was at your AU class and was very impressed. I am brand new to the Dynamo world but anxious to explore it. Forgive me if there are instructions somewhere on how to do this, but could you please point me to something that explains how to install the Civil 3D Toolkit? I downloaded version 1.08 from the Dynamo Packages page and I don’t see a setup.exe so I assume I just need to copy the files to specific directories? Thanks for the help! I am excited to see what I can learn!

1 Like

There are instructions on working with packages here: Package Introduction | The Dynamo Primer

They should get you started with installing toolkit.

1 Like