Civil 3D Toolkit Feedback thread

@Paolo_Emilio_Serra1 Could you please send me dyn file. I tried a lot but didn’t work from my end.

1 Like

Or Could you please show me image of your complete graph as I’m having hard time to figure out.

1 Like

Hi @Paolo_Emilio_Serra1

it would be great if permited by the API to be able to define rail cant along a rail alignment, i would have this on my christmas wishlist (didn’t see it in the github wishlist) :slight_smile:

1 Like
2 Likes

Perfect! i thought it was for roadway design!

1 Like

I is true that superelevation and CANT superelevation have different properties in the API but it depends on the Alignment Type, so I’m trying to wrap everything around the same nodes.

2 Likes

1.1.15 is out, there is a lot of new stuff around corridors, I did not have a lot of time for testing and there are some behaviors that I implemented on purpose (e.g. Assembly and subassemblies are “fire and forget” rather than Dynamo dependent because Civil 3D kept crashing if a Dynamo graph was run twice in a row). So if you want to try the new nodes please do it on a test file, as always it is your responsibility.
There is also a node that refines the representation of the Feature Lines and now it is possible to extract the Corridor Feature Lines from a Feature Line Based corridor.

6 Likes

@Paolo_Emilio_Serra1, thank you and your team for this update. Here is the first test. Both subassemblies are on the right side. Side parameters were set correctly but I can not see the correct result in model space. Can you help me here?

Výstřižek
D4C3D_20201207_Corridors_Assembly_ADSK.dyn (44.5 KB)

2 Likes

you need to regen, actually if you open the Assembly construction and do anything else it will move the subassemblies in the right position

2 Likes

@Paolo_Emilio_Serra1 thank you for your hard work, it is very valuable!!
Playing with subassemblies I faced with some issue.(ноль=null)
Сould it be because of the Cyrillic letters?
And is there difference with file name and tool name of subassembly?

1 Like

I have similar issue. I used subassembly SoudWall from path C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\C3D 2021\csy\Subassemblies\Metric.

Autodesk_Civil3DToolkit.log.txt (709 Bytes)

1 Like

Thanks for the LOG I’ll look into that. Could you share the PKT as well in this case, or at least the ATC file, thanks

1 Like

Can I have the ATC file or the PKT file? I think there is an issue in the conversion of parameters that are based on integers (e.g. enum)

1 Like

The ToolName is the name of the custom subassembly in the palette. The name is how you want to call the subassembly once it is in the document (e.g. toolName = “MyLane”, name = “Left Lane”)

1 Like

I used original metric PKT files https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/civil-3d/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2021/ENU/Civil3D-Subassembly-Ref/files/GUID-69C19696-8BAF-4A62-B29B-A806FAF616CA-htm.html FYI with Dam.pkt I have no problem in the graph. Here is atc file TK_515E6658-4095-4F3F-828A-192C2A81C8AE.atc.txt (6.1 KB) from C:\Users\ -user- \AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\C3D 2021\csy\Support\ToolPalette\Palettes

1 Like

1.1.16, try this please it should fix the enum parameters and the visualization at import

5 Likes

It is OK now, thank you.

1 Like

Thank you Paolo for fast respond.
Now it is nice!

3 Likes

4 Likes