Civil 3D Toolkit Feedback thread

the SAT files, yes

1 Like

Cleaning %temp% folder fixed it. Thanks @Paolo_Emilio_Serra1 for your support :+1:

4 Likes

Sorry for the nooby question, I have Civil 3D 2020 and what appears to be the latest version of Dynamo and the Civil 3D toolkit installed however my nodes are limited, am I missing something?

1 Like

Thanks for you reply @Paolo_Emilio_Serra1,

We are using User-Defined property sets for CoGo points representing Sign Faces on the layout drawing.

It allows us to have them shown and modifiable in the EditPoints panorama window as well as in the Point Table.

1 Like

4 Likes

@Clive_Owen I’d recommend you remove all the other packages you have installed to find the one that is conflicting with the toolkit

1 Like

That was quick!

Waiting patiently for the next release of Civil3DToolkit, am I?

2 Likes

Hi Paolo, thank you for the suggestion. I have uninstalled all packages and went back to install the latest Civil3D Toolkit 1.1.8. As shown below the nodes are still limited, it seems there remains a conflict, is their anyway to decipher the error message shown?

1 Like

@Clive_Owen can you confirm you have C3D2020.4?

1 Like

@Paolo_Emilio_Serra1 I have the below install, can you confirm if I require an update to Civil 3D 2020, thanks again.

1 Like

Yes you need to update as minimum to this version image

1 Like

@Paolo_Emilio_Serra1, I am currently on Civil 3D 2020 (13.2.890.0).

1 Like

@clarsenCNDZF read the message above, you should install 2020.4 as minimum

2 Likes

Hi @Paolo_Emilio_Serra1
Is it possible to get the Civil 3D Matchlines station values or Viewframe start/end station values in Dynamo? I think it would make it easier to label the Titleblock of plan sheets with the Station Range shown in the associated Layout Viewport.
Thank you

1 Like

4 Likes

Hi @Paolo_Emilio_Serra1

I found bugs in featureline Polycurve. Could you please confirm is this a bug?

• While getting Featureline Polycurve it converts Arcs as lines while in Civil 3D it shows as arcs.

• Polycurve length doesn’t match with Properties.

1 Like

@Kulkul I will ignore any “investigation” if there is no log file attached

1 Like

@Kulkul this is useless, I need the Civil 3D Toolkit log fom your temp folder

1 Like

What’s the log file name?

1 Like

Autodesk_Civil3DToolkit.log

2 Likes