Civil 3D Toolkit Feedback thread

EDIT: I’ve found a bug though, it deletes the connector after the selection node, fixed it already in 1.1.6

3 Likes

@craigp not yet, be sure I’ll communicate it when I have something in those regards.

1 Like

Can you add a node to get volume table columns and rows? I want to export volume table to excel.

1 Like

I did it.

0 (1)

1 Like

Hi @HakanSeven12

Image is not clear. Could you post it again it will others who have the same problem.

2 Likes

Hello Paolo,

Have you been able to investigate and improve this node AlignmentExtensions.GetGeometry?

Thanks for your work.

1 Like

@Paolo_Emilio_Serra1 would you be able to add a node that selects dynamic block references by name even if they have separate anonymous names? The OOTB node doesn’t work if a block has an anonymous name. See example here:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Cool! Does that get all references, or just those with anonymous names?

1 Like

all

4 Likes

Perfect. Thanks for the quick solution.

1 Like

Hi @Paolo_Emilio_Serra1 great update, a node that code return MapFeature pleaseeee (via select object/s)…Thank you…

1 Like

@myrwen.junterealSJC7 unfortunately it is not as easy as it seems, even if you select 1000 MapFeatures it returns a single ImpEntity, I’d recommend that you find another way for the foreseeable future.

2 Likes

Thanks @Paolo_Emilio_Serra1 i found a workaround, a bit slower but will do the job :slight_smile:

2 Likes

13 Likes

These Breakline nodes we’re sooo needed - thank you @Paolo_Emilio_Serra1

2 Likes

Some quick code for accessing specific pressure pipe property set data and updating it without the need of excel. I edited @Paolo_Emilio_Serra1 python scripts.

2 Likes

@HakanSeven12 this seems pretty useful. Could you post the Python code to a new forum post so we can use it as well?

1 Like

9 Likes

@Paolo_Emilio_Serra1 I noticed that when creating a feature line by polycurve, a new feature line is created each time the graph is run. For example, if I translate the source polycurve (i.e. change the elevation of the resulting feature line), the name of the feature line is incremented with a counter. This breaks any objects that are linked to the feature line, such as gradings, because the name is changed. Is this the desired behavior? If so, would it be possible to have a node for adjusting feature line elevations?

1 Like