Civil 3D Toolkit Feedback thread

Points - Copy.csv.txt (184.2 KB)

1 Like

It works just fine

1 Like

:hushed: - can you send me the graph you did??

1 Like

CogoPoint_SetNumber.dyn (32.8 KB)

1 Like

@Paolo_Emilio_Serra1 - It finally clicked for me. I couldn’t figure out why you had an equation in there to change the point numbers. In order to ‘renumber’ than you have to reset all those numbers to something else; hence the 2*(x+max+1) code block! Ugh, I feel so stupid now! Simple oversight on my part - thank you SOO much for helping me with this!

2 Likes

Hello, your work is very interesting, I have worked with the nodes for pipe networks.
Is a node possible to edit the pipe flow rate?

1 Like

Hello @Paolo_Emilio_Serra1

Would it be possible to add a node AlignmentSubEntity.MinimalRadius that would give us automaticaly the minimal raidus of any entity (usefull for spirals). Actually we need to compare the radius at the Start station and at the end station to get it…

Have a niceday

1 Like

@bertrand.savarit you can do it with a little Dynamo gymnastic, I’m not going to implement it.

2 Likes

Hello,

Indeed i did the same gymnastic it was to avoid this and replace it with one single node that i made my suggestion but i understand that you have more priority developments on your list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,

Some ideas for the ProfileExtensions nodes, would it be possible to add :

• a ProfileEntitiesType node as for the alignment entities
  • a GetParabolaRadius node that will gives us the radius of any Parabolasymetric entity?

Thanks again for your work!

1 Like

Get Set and Remove XData

4 Likes

Concerning 3: you could get points along the featureline/breakline though.

1 Like

Hi,
Are we not able to get the style name of a Cogo point?

1 Like

@marshmallow the warning message “in English” is telling you that the CogoPoint objects are not derived from CivilObjects, only the CivilObjects have a Style associated.

1 Like

Thank you @Paolo_Emilio_Serra1 - that was super quick response :slight_smile:

1 Like

Select Objects

8 Likes

Spatial Operations

6 Likes

@Paolo_Emilio_Serra1 can the Select Objects node be set as an input and used with the player?

1 Like

Great job :+1: @Paolo_Emilio_Serra1. Any updates on the create pressure pipes for civil 3d 2021?

1 Like

@Paolo_Emilio_Serra1 - can you please test the Layout.GetViewports node? It seems to be adding extra viewports when the user clicks to switch layout tabs in C3D.

Also, can you check Viewport.PaperToModelCS? The output coordinate system does not seem to match where the viewport center point should be in model space.

1 Like