Civil 3D Toolkit Feedback thread

6 Likes

Yes, I can confirm there is no log file in path C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Temp. The issue is same on colleague computer. We have Czech version of Civil 3D 2021.2. Civil3DToolkit version is 1.1.22. In English version of Civil 3D it works.

1 Like

Thanks, not going to change it for now as I cannot check all possible localizations.

1 Like

@Basbo please could share a portion of the drawing that is not returning the correct boundaries? It seems they are not generated from Polylines and this affects the bulge calculations, I’d like to check with your data source.

2 Likes

@Paolo_Emilio_Serra1 thank you for your reply. I’ve attached the DWG below. The geometry (with hatches) is imported with a Dutch plugin called “InfraCAD Map”. I don’t know if this information is relevant to you, but you got it now. :wink:

DYN-RamingVerharding_v0-2.dwg (1.9 MB)

1 Like

Hi Paolo, after few tests it looks there is problem with template, not with localizations of Civil 3D. I use template, which is based on acadiso.dwt file. Here is dwg file based on this template acadiso.dwg (451.2 KB) Could you please test it? I have same warning result with null as output.

1 Like

That’s interesting, I’ll add it to the TODO list, thanks

3 Likes

Hello all, thanks for all of the recent updates. I have one question (bit embarrassing), I really can’t see why the following script to swap multiple parts is not working, is there something I am missing? Structure diameters won’t change, but the part size selected is a different one from the original…

Any help would be appreciated, many thanks in advance!

1 Like

@v_rivas Civil 3D Toolkit Feedback thread - #630 by Paolo_Emilio_Serra1

1 Like

The TkCorridorFeatureline.exportaspolylines node is returning polylines as per corridor start and endpoint stationing, not as the start and endpoint stationing from the TkCorridorFeatureline or corridor regions.

Is this by design or a not implemented feature yet?

1 Like

by design, not going to change

1 Like

Solved, the script works fine, it was a broken link with the part catalogue, apologies and thanks!

1 Like

Hi, I am working with TK Subassembly nodes now. What is SubassemblyPoint.Station node purpose please?
I have subassembly from polyline in Civil 3D. I don’t understand why is 0 value there for every point. Is it possible to get offset from origin (subassembly or assembly)?

D4C3D_Corridor_SubFromPline_01.dyn (15.7 KB)

1 Like

Hi Paolo,

Thanks for adding the Pick Point node.
It works well in Dynamo session but it doesn’t work when I run through Dynamo Player.
When I click “Change” in the Player, nothing is activated. Is there a reason why?

Thanks,

3 Likes

Hello Everbody,

I review all post and this is the only one with this topic.

I have same issue, someone solve it?

1 Like

4 Likes

:open_mouth:Hello Paolo, which I did to get in there?
Maybe I wrote something wrong. English is not may native lenguage.

How can I fix that? I really apologize
Thanks

1 Like

Hi @davila.vanegas ,

I believe you must upload the civil3dtoolkit log file, which is located in your temp folder. Otherwise Paolo will ignore you and put you in his naughty list.

1 Like

@Paolo_Emilio_Serra1 Hello Paolo, have you had the posibility to check the drawing to see if that might be the issue?

1 Like

Hello , I have a problem with PolylineExtensions.GetVertices.
I attach the log file once I run the dynamo script. I 've got it from %temp% folder. I’ve change the .log to .txt

the message text is:
"Warning: PolylineExtensions.Error in GetVertices operation.
Failed to convert coordinate system.
A point, a part of a line segment, or a part of the region is outside the mathematical domain of the coordinate system.2
Thank you
Autodesk_Civil3DToolkit.txt (52.4 KB)

1 Like