Civil 3d corridor to revit enviromnet

i’m sorry for the delay

@andrea.dilisa95 thanks, change your Windows settings for the decimal point to use the “.” instead of the “,” and try again.

1 Like

ok, done. i’ll try to restart the process. Thank you very much for your support

At quick glance on the log there are no errors. If you still have issues, please share the DWG.

1 Like

Hi Paolo,
Unfortunately the forum does not allow me to share the DWG file because is more than 4 Mb (4.7) and also i cannot share the .pkt files of the subassembly because both gmail and the forum do not allow that sharing.

I hope you can give me an answer to the problems i am facing.

(Attachment DWG_Model.dwg is missing)

@andrea.dilisa95 can you send a WeTransfer?

Thank you very much for you time and help!

I see some of the feature lines on the roundabout are missing, when I have a little bit of time I’ll continue investigate if there are other issues.

1 Like

There might be some challenges with station roundings but other than that it is working fine

1 Like

Thanks. i am a new user of dynamo, so can i ask you to post the the process you adopted to obtain this result? not necessarily the script, also a generic guideline would be very helpful.

Check the last example here https://github.com/Autodesk/civilconnection/tree/master/Examples/Dynamo/2.0

the major problem i am dealing with is the Geometry scaling warning in Revit, even if i set the shared coordinates with apposite tool in civil 3d. i guess due to that i can’t correctly visualize the result mass family in revit.

study this first https://github.com/Autodesk/civilconnection/tree/master/Doc

again, thank you for the precious help

Have a read here, it applies also to CivilConnection PolylineExtensions.ObjectByGeometry

I guess i got it! Thank you for your help!

2 Likes

HI, I have one question about this project, how had you did, so that all baselines of the roundabout are displayed from Civil 3d to Dynamo?

CivilConnection has specific tools to display and obtain data from Civil 3D corridors. In the corridor section you should use GetBaselines and then Geometry in the Baseline tab.

Ok, thank you very much