Exporting Civil 3D Corridor to Revit

Hello Guys…
I have tried and tried to export out my Corridor Modell from Civil 3D to Revit unfortunately none of the dynamo script I had used before worked.

This is the case: I created a Corridor with Feature Lines so also the baselines. Since I used featureliness in creating the corridor I couldn’t generate sample lines which the normal Dynamo Script will pick up to Create the Solids in Revit.

Please kindly help if you know how to go about this or have a script that works for this scenerio

I’d try exporting to LandXML from Civil3D, then using Site Designer to import (Dynamo not necessary)
Obviously, there is no such thing as a corridor in Revit- I believe it comes in as a topography (surface)

Andrew

@donhezzy are you using CivilConnection?

Yes. the dynamo graph I am using was from a thread on this platform. and it work originally for a corridor I created with Alignments and profile. But this Particular corridor was created with featurelines.

Maybe check the documentation on GitHub, but I am pretty sure it doesn’t work with feature line baselines. They are not supported in Dynamo for Civil 3D either.