Change variable values of parameters created in a window

Hello, my name is Luiz and I compete in the knowledge olympiads, in the BIM area, but I don’t have a lot of knowledge of Dynamo, so I would like some help regarding a proposed activity: Create an algorithm using Dynamo to insert the information described, in a parameter of its own called “Window dimensions” in all windows of the architectural model. Remembering that I already created the text parameter in the windows, now I need to replace the variables with the actual value of the windows, here’s an example: Window dimensions W 2.00 x 1.00 x 1.10, and these displayed values ​​are examples, must be replaced by the actual values ​​of the width X height X height of the sill respectively. Thank you in advance for all your help, attention and teachings.

Hi @luiz.fernandesMKL7L ,

This forum isn’t really a place to ask for complete scripts without having tried anything yourself.
With that being said though you probably need the Element.GetParameterValueByName node to get the dimensions of the various windows and use Element.SetParameterValueByName to finally set those values, concatted, into the comment.

However (if I remember correctly) can’t you change the comment parameter into a sort of formula directly into revit that copies the values of the dimensions at specified locations? Kinda like an F-string in Python.