"BriMohareb_2023" A New Package for Revit2023

This packedge use Dynamo Revit_2023 as plateform to integrating Revit_23, Civil3d_23 , Autocad, sofistik_2018 and Add extra geometry nodes to dynamo through API. It help bridge and tunnel engineers to create and Automate automate model and design.
Also makes it possible to create complex bridge and tunnel elements by using Adaptive family

https://dynamopackages.com/#

13 Likes

Hi!
This is something that I will definitely try! In your image the name of the nodes are not showing, is that normal?
Thanks!
F.

1 Like

Not normal, i will reload it

1 Like

BriMohareb_2023 package updated to add extra node to transfer Autocad element to dynamo revit.

Drawing1.dwg (1.9 MB)
Test cad Geo.dyn (69.7 KB)

4 Likes

Super!! Great work as usual.

1 Like

Hi @RMohareb ,

It is always grateful to have people developing Dynamo routines that link Civil 3D & Revit for linear infrastructure.

I have a couple of questions.

Do you have any kind of documentation to have a look at so we can have an overview of the package content?

My main query is, when you send an alignment from Civil 3D to Revit and that alignment contains clothoid/s, how is that piece of geometry represented in Revit? Are exported from Civil 3D many points along the clothoid and then in Revit all those points are connected with a Nurbs?

In my humble opinion, if Revit wants to get access to infrastructure disciplines, Autodesk needs to implement the clothoid entity when alignments are imported from another kind of software such as Civil 3D, Infraworks… to sum up, in a landXML format.

Regards,

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

@JMCiller thank you for your interest comment.
1- first for documentation, i have Au2019 autodesk-university class 2019 show the concept how to use this package to model linear structures. Also I am happy :blush: to answer any questions. https://www.autodesk.com/autodesk-university/class/Automated-Linear-Structural-BIM-2019
2- for transform the alignment from Civil3D to revit: we can’t do that for clothoid elements as you said. The idea to get data from Civil3D objects to build the structural not transform the transportation object to revit. Here we use Dynamo to connect all required objects need to model bridge. You can see my presentation for mor information.

1 Like