I have created and AC by 3 points which I will use to automatically place clearance for cable trays fittings. I got all the points required for the AC, and Dynamo is successfully placing them, except that some of the adaptive components are acting really weird, some of them are not placed (I can only see the profile) and some are rotated, distorted, mirrored, you can check it out in the picture below.
I have tried to play with the “Orients to” option of the Adaptive Points in the family but no result. It seems strange to me that in some cases they are working and in some, they don’t. I have to mention that the elements which are not working are not every time the same, they are changing every time I run the script again, which is even weirder.
I have attached the script and the Revit model, all the required families are loaded in the project.
Clearance by AC (CableTray).dyn (93.4 KB) !
Can you guys please give some advice here, I am thankful for your help!