Write value from family parameter to shared parameter using formula with dynamo script

Hi

I’m trying to learn Dynamo and have a question.
I want to get the value of a family parameter (instance) over to a shared parameter (instance) using a formula.
In this specific case it is the family parameter “Angle” for all Duct Fittings used within a model that i would like to get over to a Shared Parameter.
I have made a script where i filter out all used families for duct fittings within the model and create a shared parameter and create a formula where i just say it will be equal to Angle using nodes from Orchid. See image

My problem is that after i have run the script the families is not updated in the model until i open the family in family editor and press load family.

Is there something i can do to make it update those edited families automatically or am i going at this the wrong way?

You need to tell the family document to load into Revit. It looks like you are using Orchid package for the background processing - there should be a load family node in there somewhere.