Worksets assigned by Dynamo to correct locations

Hi,

I used the following method to create worksets based on link file names and it works out perfectly.

But the issue was that the 2 new worksets that were created was hosted inside the Workset1 (the primary after shared levels & Grids) of the test revit file, I had to go manually to shift the workset to its proper workset.

Is there a way to automate this so that the workset created by the script does not go to the Workset1.

Thanks for any suggestions

Sorry for the confusing post above…could not place my views properly -

Hi,

I used the following method to create new worksets based on link file names and it works out perfectly.

But the issue was that - the 2 new linked files got automatically hosted inside the Workset1 (the primary after shared levels & Grids) of the test revit file after the 1st run, I had to go manually to shift the links to its proper workset (to the new created ones).

Is there a way to automate this so that the linked files are placed to their namesake Workset only as created by the script and does not go to the Workset1.

Thanks for any ideas

Hi Guys,

with a little tinkering and help from Semko, this issue is now solved - Attaching the pic below (above the blue line)

“Worksets are now created as namesake of linked files and linked files are also inserted inside automatically”