Why is there no result after I set the constraint range in the definition analysis?

When I use optimization methods, why is there no result after I set the constraint range in the definition analysis?

Could be a dozen reasons. It’s impossible to say without seeing it. We need more info.

I have three goals, one of which is 0 and 1. I want to limit that goal to 0 when optimizing, so I limit the range of that goal to a minimum of 0 and a maximum of 0. But after setting the constraints of the objective function, the scheme can not be generated.

We need to see the graph. Again, there are a dozen different things that could be happening here and we have almost no information to base a guess on. It could be that you have no solutions within those constraints. You may be getting an unhandled warning with those solutions. Your graph may not be returning any solutions at all. We can’t just guess at everything without seeing what’s going on.

I’d suggestion running GD with no constraints to see what you get. Post a picture of your graph (with preview bubbles turned on) and of those GD results.