Generative Design does not show all results

I am trying to optimize CO2 and costs. I have a student license. The generative design tool only shows one option in the graph. What is the reason for it? Can not I see 8 - 10 points (represents different options) on the graph? What should I do? Thanks in advance.

Welcome!

Can you show us the graph you’re using? Can you confirm all the inputs are set? Do you have any data being pulled from an external source that may need to be cached with a Remember node?

1 Like

I did not understand which graph you are talking about. There is a graph in the picture with only one point.
I set all inputs and outputs.
For the last question, I don’t know that. What kind of external source do you mean? I have lots of nodes on Dynamo.

Can you show us the Dynamo graph. The script that you wrote to be used with Generative Design.

Anything that is not defined within the Dynamo graph. This could be an integrated application like Revit or C3D, or it could be a support file like Excel or text.

It might also help if you could show us the inputs/settings you selected when you ran Generative Design.

Also, if you tried to Optimize the outputs in GD then it’s very possible that there’s only one optimized solution.

1 Like