Where I can find Civil Connection 2022?

Hi everyone

I want to ask you if you can tell me where I can find Civil Connection 2022.
I read that the link is on github: GitHub - Autodesk/civilconnection: CivilConnection enables the exchange of information between Civil 3D, Dynamo and Revit.

In the link there is written that I can find the Civil Connection 2022 (I attach image) but if you open the “compiled folder” or any other folder, there isn’t any civil connection 2022.

So I tried to install the civil connection 2022 directly from the packages in dynamo, I have already the package but I can’t find it nowhere.

Can anyone help me?
Thank you

Not sure something could help…Install CivilConnection for Revit and Civil 3D - YouTube

I’ve already seen this video, this is the installation (version 2021)

1 Like

yes you are right its for 2021 but it works for me in 2021…haven’t tried in 2022 but will try now…

Yes I think it works the same for 2022, the problem is that I can’t find the 2022 folder, not the installation

In the video you have to pick the 2021 folder from GitHub, but if you visit the link on GitHub there isn’t the 2022 folder, so I ask you where I can find it. I think that the question can be solved by the author @Paolo_Emilio_Serra1

1 Like

This should get you started: Release 6.0.0 · Autodesk/civilconnection · GitHub

1 Like

Thank you Jacob

1 Like

Im getting this error in Dynamo when the files are in place

A dll file found at C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\RVT 2022\Dynamo\2.12\packages\CivilConnection2022\bin\Autodesk2022.dll did not have a signed certificate. Ignoring it."

Any Ideas ?