CivilConnection missing in Add-ons

He there…I see CivilConnection Package under Installed Packager, but not under Add-ons?

Might be that you have installed both the 2020 and 2021 version, which could lead to a conflict. Perhaps try uninstalling the non-aligned version.

What is in the package which no name in your library?

1 Like

You may not installed it in the correct path.

Here I attach a video I have recently uploaded explaining the processes.

Hope it helps.

2 Likes

Tnx for your reply…i tried to do like you showed in video, but when i copy CivilConnection folder and open Node/Package manager my Dynamo Crash and i get this report

Could not load file or assembly ‘file:///C:\Users\user.name\AppData\Roaming\Dynamo\Dynamo Revit\2.6\packages\CivilConnection2021\bin\Autodesk2021.dll’ or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)

at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly reqAssembly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadFrom(String assemblyFile, Evidence securityEvidence, Byte hashValue, AssemblyHashAlgorithm hashAlgorithm, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom(String assemblyFile)
at Dynamo.PackageManager.PackageLoader.TryLoadFrom(String filename, Assembly& assem)
at Dynamo.PackageManager.Package.EnumerateAssembliesInBinDirectory()
at Dynamo.PackageManager.PackageLoader.<>c.b__52_0(Package x)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.d__172.MoveNext() at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator2.MoveNext()
at Dynamo.Models.DynamoModel.LibraryLoaded(Object sender, LibraryLoadedEventArgs e)
at System.EventHandler1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e) at Dynamo.Engine.LibraryServices.OnLibrariesImported(LibraryLoadedEventArgs e) at Dynamo.PackageManager.PackageLoader.LoadPackages(IEnumerable1 packages)
at Dynamo.PackageManager.PackageLoader.LoadAll(LoadPackageParams loadPackageParams)
at Dynamo.PackageManager.PackageLoader.LoadCustomNodesAndPackages(LoadPackageParams loadPackageParams, CustomNodeManager customNodeManager)
at Dynamo.ViewModels.PackagePathViewModel.CommitChanges(Object param)
at Dynamo.Wpf.Views.PackageManager.PackagePathView.OnOkButtonClicked(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()
at System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Never seen this issue before.

Try to uninstall Civil 3D and reinstall the software. And the most important thing is to have the same version of Civil 3D, Revit and CivilConnection.

I am running on same version of Civil, Revit and CivilConnection…

I have reinstall Civil 3D…same problem…

It wasnt Civil 3D, but dll of CivilConnection was blocked…when i unblocked it under properties, works like a charm…tnx:.))

Glad to hear that.

Next advice that I was going to give you is to check that .dll files are unblocked as the Guide says in the Github: