Wall open

Hello, I tried this program, but there will be problems. What is wrong? How can I fix it? If I want to change the wall hole to a red solid object, how do I modify it?
I use revit 2020 to open

Attach file URL

As shown in the figure below, it has a problem in the final python script, leading to no openings in the wall

Hi @wing62twtw and welcome, can you share with the community a screenshot of your graph and where these errors are happening so we can try to help you?

2 Likes

Hello,

From Revit 2016 to 2020… …sounds like a package problem
2016 used at least 1.3.4. core and in 2020 at least 2.1.0.(or higher)

KR

Andreas

As shown in the figure below, it has a problem in the final python script, leading to no openings in the wall

Thank you for your answer. I used the built-in version of Revit to open the program. What else must be added to this version? Because I haven’t used it before, please give guidance if you need to add anything, thank you

Actually in Revit 2020 you can install “Monocle” package you can check which nodes (packages are missing).
In your pic you use a python-script, whats the error, you can open it via douple click and post the code to the forum.

KR

Andreas

Thank you for your reply, this is the python code, I don’t know if it is this, if not, please guide me again, thank you

question = " Can you post your code here </>?"

2021-12-16_09h03_38

show the error message (warning)? maybe there is just a syntaxproblem

1 Like