Urgent Problem to Solve

<p style=“color: #000000;”>Dear Dynamo missing tile Pathway Processingfriends,</p>
<p style=“color: #000000;”></p>
<p style=“color: #000000;”>I am currently working on my graduate thesis where subject is parametrically defining paths of Park landscape design. I do this in Revit and Dynamo.</p>
<p style=“color: #000000;”>CCC, my problem… I use adaptive components (one adaptive component represents one path tile) for 3d pathway modeling where entire path is determined by randomly chosen points which I use to create NurbsCurve by points.</p>
<p style=“color: #000000;”>path = NurbsCurve.ByPoints(List.Flatten(points,1));</p>
<p style=“color: #000000;”>Adaptive components are created in Dynamo by AdaptiveComponent.ByPoints standardly. For some reason there are two adaptive components of 260 parametrically defined which can’t be make in Revit. As I attached images of project, you can notice that there are two missing tile places. Why this is happening? Missing places look same lake places nearby which could be generated…</p>
<p style=“color: #000000;”>If you look my code in Dynamo, and try to change pathSegmentLength you possibly can get total number of adaptive components generated. For these given points for path NurbsCurve, if you set pathSegmentLength =10 you will get two impossible adaptive components to generate. But, if you set pathSegmentLength =11 you will get all adaptive components possible to generate.</p>
<p style=“color: #000000;”>Please, can someone help me about this unusual problem, but very important to me? Have someone got similar experience?</p>
<p style=“color: #000000;”></p>
<p style=“color: #000000;”>Thanks in Advance,</p>
<p style=“color: #000000;”>Mica</p>