I have a very diverse profile and I want to put on it linear segments in every 10 m interval (0+000-0+010, 0+010-0+020…), taking into account that the segment can’t intersect and go below the profile in that interval, it can just touch the 2 “highest” point of it.
I have made he following steps so far:
- I chose the 0+010-0+020 interval for testing the method
- I localized the interval start and end points on the profile
- With the localized points I generated a vector and then the local coordinate system
- I filtered those PVIs, that are inside the interval
- Then I tried to transform the filtered PVI coordinates to the local coordinate system.
My problem occures in the 5th point. When I try to transform thr list of points to the new coordinate system it always gives me an one element list as an output. Maybe I use this transforming node in a wrong way…
This is the section of the profile, that I’m testing. The white polyline is the profile itself, the red line should be the x axis of the local coordinate system. The yellow lines represent the 2 local maximum points, and the green line should be the result of my method.