Transfer Title Block Sheet Height and Width to the Sheets it is place on

Hello

I want to transfer the Sheet width and height of the title blocks to the Sheets they are placed on. I have tried what was posted here, but can’t quite make it work properly Get titleblock data and fill sheet parameter without one-by-one processing - #9 by jacob.small

My issue is that the Width it puts on the sheet is wrong sometimes and i can’t figure out why. This is what the script im runnig looks like i modified it a bit to make it run. My only guess is that it doesn’t allign the sheets and title blocks correctly. Any help is appreciated :slight_smile:

Expand the two. Does going into the Dictionary.ByKeysValues node. My guess is that you have discarded a few keys, but kept the associated values.

Hey sorry i am not sure what you mean by “Expand the two” do you mind elaborating a bit?

Looks like there might be a discrepency in the Sheet Number of the Title Blocks and Sheets

Is there a way to fix this?

Can’t tell until you expand the node previews - hover over the node, wait for the ‘pin’ to show up, zoom in nice and tight so you can read the node names, and export your canvas as an image (camera icon or ‘export’ text in the upper right hand corner of the screen).

Like this? You can’t see all of it since it has 54-55 lines

here is the script as well
GetTitleblock-SetSheetsParam-d203-test.dyn (25.1 KB)

Cant see where as the data set is too long, but it looks as if the List.UniqueItems is causing the key/value pairs to shift into a non-functional order. Do you somehow have two title blocks on a sheet?

Found another way to achieve what i wanted throught NTI Tools.

Hi @aj003 another way could probably be this one here from genius loci…

1 Like