The node have Red color

Hello all bros! I can use this node everyday, but when I Unistool dynamo 1.3.1 and update dynamo 1.3.2 I cand use this node. Please, I need your help!

That node is from a package, I’m pretty sure it’s from the Clockwork package, I think you want to re-install that and it’ll work fine.

How to re-install that? PauLtus. I Delete all the soft in my computer and install againt but not success.

Within Dynamo, click on packages in the top bar and then click on manage packages, if it still has Clockwork there click on the 3 dots to the right, select uninstall and restart dynamo. After that, or If it didsn’t show in the first place, click on Search for a Package and search for the Clockwork package, for Dynamo version 1.x, and install it.

Yess Sir! I just do this like you said, but it’s not OK. I don’t know how? :frowning:

it is from the Rhythm package

1 Like

…woopsie :grimacing:
So, I guess, take the steps as I described, but now with the Rhythm package.
so:

Within Dynamo, click on packages in the top bar and then click on manage packages, if it still has Clockwork Rhythm there click on the 3 dots to the right, select uninstall and restart dynamo. After that, or If it didsn’t show in the first place, click on Search for a Package and search for the Clockwork Rhythm package, for Dynamo version 1.x, and install it.

Oa… I try with Rhthym and same that.This node Red forever!!!

Does the Rhythm package show up when you click on manage packages?

It might be deprecated. Try using that GetCategory out of the box (OOTB) node that appears on the search on your screenshot instead.

in the most recent Rhythm package the node stil exist

please send your .dyn file so we can check

Even though, it is a good practice to replace custom package nodes with OOTB ones if they have been implemented in Dynamo core to avoid these kind of issues. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree

and -if possible- replacing it with disgnscript is even better

2 Likes

Why is disign script better?

In my experience it tends to be faster as you can create inline functions, reducing the outputs and therefore the amount of ram required.

It also tends to keep novice users from breaking things as they are less likely to require things out of order if there are less wires.

3 Likes

sometimes you have to place a new version of that same node, pull the wires. delete red node, run script/graph/definition.