Tagging Pipes

Hello,

I have a question: this is possible to create dynamo script to tag a pipe, such that the leader lines of tags point to the end and start points of pipe?

I want my tags associate itself with these end points, rather than anywhere along the line of the pipe.

I tried to find a solution - maybe some of you have found a thread in this topic.

Thanks for your help!

Are you trying to annotate in a 3D view?

Only 2D view.

I find this topic:

But this script don’t work with my model.
it only shows the start and end point of pipe.

can you upload a picture of the error your getting? and the DYN file so i can look at it

This is my script.

Marks me start and end point of pipe (picture) but leader line of tag does not start at the starting point, just in the middle of the pipe.

It is possible such that the leader lines of tags point to the end and start points of pipe?

I hope you understand me. My English is not well…

For semplicity i did it with OOTB (out of the box) nodes, but it is the same with the archilab one you chose (Create Annotation Tag, which allows you to choose a different family type).
Immagine
I see what you are doing with the Sort.ByFunction so maybe the problem is the “Element.GetLocation” node, try using the GetLocation node

1 Like

Thank you very much. This is very helpful to me. I will work on it - I hope that I will achieve a good result

Ola. a infelizmente não consigo encontrar em meu dynamo no revit 2019 a caixa de “Elements.Location+” eu posso procura-lo esse modelos onde?