Is there anyway that i can create stepped walls on Revit just like the image below? There is a script i’ve seen once that walls follows topography, but its not staged. How can i do this?
Hi @fabknop ,
The steps I would probably take:
- Load the guiding curve into Dynamo as a single (poly)curve.
- Split the curve, for example at 1 meter intervals.
- Determine the heights you want each curve to be, lets say 1 meter above the ground on average. You can calculate this by, for example, getting 10 points on each subcurve and averaging the z-value.
- Using these heights create different planes.
- Project your curve parts onto these planes, such that they are flat.
Now you have the upper and lower curve for each wall part and you can expand/ actually create your wall from here
Let me know if you have any specific problems or if you don’t know how to do all steps.