Sorting List - Revit schedule to Excel

Hi Everyone

I’ve just been working on a script which populates an excel drawing transmittal based on the project information and drawing sheet schedule in Revit. I just can’t quite get the sorting correct -

This is the schedule in Revit, as I want it to appear in Excel (In ascending order of sheet numbers);

And here is the output from dynamo;

I’ve been playing with SortIndexByValue, Sort, and SortByFucntion, but can’t seem to get anything to work for me, any ideas?

Here’s the script;

Hi @rad1cal

Could you please drop your dummy revit file with only drawing sheet list on it.

In Dynamo 1.3 there is a node called ViewSchedule.Export. That should take care of all your needs.

Thanks very much Konrad,
I’ve had a play with ScheduleView.Export, am I on the right track here? (Sorry I’m still a bit new to all this)
I’m after the schedule titled “Drawing Sheet List”.

missing export options input…

I’m not sure what I’ve got to do for exportOptions, what do I need for an input into that node? It says that if nothing is supplied, the default will be used?

Search for “Export Options” or look under ViewSchedule tab in the library.

Also, if you want to use defaults, then perhaps try right-clicking on the exportOptions input and check the option to use default value.

Hi,
I’m new to Dynamo also, I came up with this from fishing with other Topics in this forum. Please see image.
Hope this help