Export from Revit Schedule into Excel

Hi

Im new to dynamo and trying to figure out a way I can link my revit schedule to excel but its driving me crazy and was wondering if someone could provide some support. Essentially, what I want is to send the attached revit scheduled to excel automatically via dynamo. This is my first goal im trying to achieve, if someone wants my revit im more than happy to send

Hi @arc90390

Try the graph in the picture. You might to adjust a few names, but hopefully it will do what you need…

Wow I really appreciate the fast response i’ll give this a try thanks

you were just lucky that I was around and had it available…
if it works mark the response as the solution…

Hi, see below, my schedule is called “Doc Issue Sheet” but there seems to be a problem

Look at the “Element.Name” node. This is generating the name of the elements that are coming in as an input. In your case, you are feeding no elements, therefore you get the error. You need to connect it to the elements of the “All Elements of Type” node.

Hi base on what @periklisk said please connect the following to make it work

1 Like

Thanks again, next problem:

Much appreciated

I took out the ‘Export Column Headers’ ran the script and it worked fine :slight_smile: Thanks everyone I will continue playing around with these features, in a way playing around with this is quite addictive

1 Like

Im not sure if that’s the outcome you want but you can look into this link too. check into the solution and see whether is it what you wish to achieve :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is very relevant and what I will be moving onto in the near future thanks

2 Likes

@arc90390 please mark that you have found the solution

1 Like