Sort Schedule in the Project Browser

Hi Everyone !

I have a question about Project Browser, and I can find no solution online (or maybe I didn’t look for the right thing…).
How can you sort the Schedules in the Project Browser the same way you can do it for other views or sheets?

Isn’t it a new feature in Revit 2018.1?

I don’t know, in my compagny, we are still using 2016 and 2017. Since the project were created in this version and everyone one is working on it, we can’t change the vesion know… You don’t think there is another way to do it in previous versions?

Not to my knowledge, but in the meantime…:

1 Like

Hi Mickael,

Like @Yna_Db said, it is not possible in Revit 2016 and 2017.

I believe it’s not possible to do that using dynamo or python as it is not possible to do it manually in the software itself (until the last version).

I’m afraid we’ll have to wait for future projects to be able to use this functionnality.

1 Like

You could name your schedules so that they are sorted in a particular order - which Dynamo could automate. But I think that’s about it for earlier versions.

@Yna_Db, @Nick_Boyts, @lkichenin, Thanks for your replies. I already have a particular order to name them but, well, that’s a little bit heavy to get the particular Schedule we might be looking for at a verry particular moment :confused: I’ll have to wait for the 2018 :wink:

Thanks !