Solar Analysis Error: One or more of the input types are not matching

Hello everyone,

I am having an error message when running Solar Analysis in Dynamo and Revit. The warning message is: “One or more of the input types are not matching. Couldn’t find a version of Analyze that takes arguments of type (System.Object,_array,_array,DynamoSolarAnalysis.Analysis.TimeStudy,int,double)”.

When I disconnect either one of the surface node, the message disappear. However, there is no result at the Cumulative and Average watch nodes.

Has anyone run into the same problem?

Below are my files. Thank you in advance.

Error Message:

Revit:

Dynamo:
Solar Analysis.dyn (80.3 KB)

Weather File:

i think you will need to flatten the surfaces list into shadingSurfaces

Hi @Atkins14,

Thank you very much for the suggestion. I have flatten the Shading Surfaces and changed the weather file from epw to wea. It’s working now.

I have another question, do you know how to get daily data from Solar Analysis? For example, I run the simulation from 1st to 31st of May, but the output show average and cumulative values. How to get the value on each day. Attached herewith the print screen.

Print screen:

which package are you using?

Hi @Atkins14,

Thank you for asking.

I am using Revit 2019, Dynamo Core 1.3.3.4111 and Dynamo Revit 1.3.3.4111. Do you need my Revit and Dynamo files?

which package does the solaranalysis node belong to?

The node is belong to Dynamo’s own node. Attached herewith the capture screen.

as far as i am aware you cant get daily values out directly.
one way might be to input multiple timeStudy (one for each day) and then that should give you list of results per timestudy

Thank you for the suggestion. Let me try to do it.