Sheets node change with "is Input" selected

Hi all

When i use the node “Sheets” and set this one to “Is Input” the node changes and give error.
I also tried it with no selection in “Sheet”.

Blockquote
Warning: Dictionary.ByKeysValues operation failed.
An element with the same key but a different value already exists. Key: Sheet

Before run with dynamo player

After run

If i set the value with dynamo it works perfectly.
If i run this with dynamo player it fails.

Any ideas
thnks Edwin

Sheets is from custom Package Rhythm and is not compatible with Dynamo 2.0 yet. I hope to release an update in the coming months but for now Rhythm is not fully compatible in 2.0.

The main issue you will see in Dyamo 2.0 is regarding the UI nodes. The reason I am holding off is because most Dynamo users are on 1.3.x and I don’t want to have two versions of Rhythm for 1.3 and 2.0.

1 Like

ok thanks

It is still not working with 2.02 version of dynamo. Sometimes it is working sometimes not.
Is there Sheet available with any other package? My Keyboard and mouse is also start sticking after using dynamo for 1 hour. Is this normal ?

What’s not working with Dynamo 2.0.2? The package was updated and it works as expected on my end.Make sure you have the latest Rhythm installed.

Sorry I am using Rhythm 2017.5.30. This is the latest I can install with Revit 2017.
We are waiting for 2019 installation next year. We can’t update Revit every year considering customization also need time and money

Pretty sure that nothing breaks in 2017 by installing a later version of Rhythm. If you’re concerned with it you could rename the package contents (append 2017_5_30) and do a test install of the new version side by side.

As @jacob.small said, the latest version of Rhythm works with 2017.

Closing this thread now. If you still have issues with this please start a new thread and supply related information.

1 Like