Sheet.Duplicate - every time an Error in german and no Elevations duplicated

I try this beautiful way to duplicate the sheets. I thought about to combine it with a smooth input with data-Shape
but in a german Revit 2016 it does not work right.
sometimes it duplicate the groundviews but not the Elevations

Revit 2016 | Dynamo 1.3.2 | BimorphNodes 2.2.90

Try running it in 2017 or 2018 and see if you get the same error.

I think that is a language Problem.

in Revit 2018 I open the same Projekt and duplicated the same Sheet, in German there is an Error, in English-Revit-Version it works fine

My guess is that the node is grabbing a built in parameter by name instead of by built in name or id. Have a look at how the parameters are being called.

3 Likes

@Heinrich_Boldt this should be fixed in BimorphNodes v2.3 which should be released within the next few weeks (if I find the time). @jacob.small is on the right lines here; its the VIEW_DEPENDENCY parameter which is causing all the problems for non-English users. This parameter value is a string which returns either Independent, Primary or the name of the parent view if its dependent. This string has to be queried to establish the correct duplication operation for views, and of course, therein lies the problem since I evaluate the result in English so it fails for any other language. I’ve improved this process so its not dependent on the string value of the parameter. Once released it would be good if you can test it and see if the issue is resolved.

1 Like

Hi @Heinrich_Boldt BimorphNodes v2.3 has been released and it supports all Revit languages. Let me know if you experience any other issue.

1 Like