Shared Parameter, Family Parameter, and Link Nested Family Parameter to the Family Paramter

1. Parameter.CreateSharedParameter shows error: Failed, Cannot get the BindingMap of a family document. But it DOES create Shared Parameters as I expected. What does the error mean?

2. Then I try to use Shared Parameter to create (Adaptive) Family Parameter, how to do it? It seems like CreateProjectParameter doesn’t work

3. Then I want to Link Nested Family Parameter to the Family Paramter, how to do it?

I searched the forum, and found some posts mention that “addsharedparameter” in Orchid, I installed Orchid 260.xx in Dynamo 2.6.x. But couldn’t find this component.
@ erfajo

I have a similar problem too. The node "Set Active Family Parameter By Name " from data shapes is not working irrespective of any mode of input. Initially the problem was that it rejected any mode of string inputs (GetItemAtIndex, String from object etc.) other than “String” node by itself. But. now it rejects inputs from “String” node too.