Sections based on faces

I Would like to create section views based on the faces of a bounding box or a boundaries of scope box as I am trying to get a script for documenting walls.
Already have the plan based on the scope box now I need two section views based on the scope box on each side of the wall (interior exterior)
I have tried sections based on the wall (coordinates, max point, min point) but the problem is I have multiple walls on the same position.
I have tried sections based on bounding box but it creates only one section in the center of the bounding box, while I need one exterior and one interior.
I attach here a picture of the what I am trying to do but I am open to anything new as well.
I select scope boxes then create bounding box, then BoundingBox.ToCuboid after that Topolgy.Faces … what I need next is to achieve the areas of these faces so I can choose the maximum areas and create based on their coordinates the section.

1 Like

you can use the elements directly

1 Like

My selected model elements are scope boxes I can not get faces directly by element.Face as they have no faces. First I need to make them into solids to get the faces

1 Like

i think you have to explode them

1 Like