Scripts not saving

Hi,

Whenever I open my scripts parts of the code is gone, even though I saved it only minutes earlier. Does anyone know why this happens?

Can you record a screencast of this behavior, and provide what version of the dynamo (and any other software) which you are using?

I was using Revit 2018 and Dynamo 2.0.2. I ended up changig to Revit 2019, that solved it. https://discourse-cdn-sjc1.com/business6/uploads/dynamobim/original/3X/9/6/96078cf1aebf841bdf48ae9a13d970fc26bdb4f0.mp4

@tmdA5HML - Can you please upload the .dyn made by that example? That is indicative of a larger issue, I’m just not sure what.

Of course, the file that I used is attached here.Test.dyn (2.2 KB)

Interestingly enough, all 3 nodes are there on open for me, but in a somewhat scrambled setup compared to what you showed.

Are you seeing any odd messages in the console when you save or open the graph?

That is extremely strange. No, I haven’t seen anything at all. It happened on several scripts and different nodes every time! Are you using Revit 2018 with Dynamo 2.0.2?

Revit anything with Dynamo anything 2.0.

They show up as unresolved in Sandbox too.

I’m also having a similar issue. They work fine in 2019 but in 2018 nodes disappear :confused:

Oddly enough, when I open that same file in 2019 it’s just how I left it. But when opening in 2018.3, I’m missing nodes :confused: I tried to attach the file but since it said I’m a new user I’m not allowed to -_- so if there is another method of sharing just let me know. Thanks.

Update to the latest Revit version and of that doesn’t solve it disable your add-ins

I’m having this same issue, but I can’t use Revit 2019 just yet. Is there another way around this other than disabling add-ins?

if you are using pyRevit, update to the latest version.