Error warning in Dynamo Player but no warning when the editor is opened

Dear all,
I created a graph to create dimensions from grids or walls. Because generating the curve is different for both elements, I tried to create a conditional statement, depending on the type of selected elements.
I get this warning when I run the graph from the Dynamo player. The strange thing is I don’t get this warning when I run the graph from Dynamo or run it from Dynamo Player with Dynamo opened.
player warning

Below is the graph I created

The codeblock script is below
y=DSCore.Object.Type(x); y=="Revit.Elements.Grid"? Grid.Curve(x): Revit.Element.GetLocation(x);

I have no idea what the problem is. Can anyone help?

Does it work as intended when played in the editer?
Does it work as intended (Even with the error) when played in the player?

If yes and yes, remove this node?

If Yes and No then someone else will need to help, i’m not so flash on structural elements.

pyXam, thank you for taking a look.

Does it work as intended when played in the editor? Yes. In editor works as intended and no warning
Does it work as intended (Even with the error) when played in the player? Yes. It still works as intended but has warning

I tried to remove that node but still got the warning. It must be a remnant when I built the graph.
Maybe I’ll just make two graphs, one for grids and another one for walls. Easier that way.
But I’m still curious, though.

Does the Graph Contain any other nodes floating around doing nothing?

No.
I found this known issues for Dynamo Player: Help
I’ll try that later, I think it might be it.

Apparently, this is one of several issues in Dynamo. It was solved after I followed the fix from Autodesk help.
Thank you pyXam.

1 Like