Run completed with errors notification

Hello all,

Just curious, is there a way to turn off or hide the notification in the dynamo player that a run has completed with errors? Some of the graphs I am making naturally have some errors as they finish, and it would be great to not scare my office with this message. Thoughts?

1 Like

That depends, it is partly possible with a run. Me node but that only works when you just need to run the part of the graph that gives an error.

Can you share your graph or the part that puts out errors?

Or you could try to send empty lists to the nodes in question like described here:

1 Like

@MVE1112 Thanks for the reply!

I will have to try out that method for the ones that are looking for a list. Here are a few of the ones that are giving me errors while still working just fine:

View Names to Uppercase (2021, 2020).dyn (51.3 KB)

Find Imported DWGs (2021, 2020).dyn (150.9 KB)

Delete Unused Views (2021, 2020).dyn (104.5 KB)

Making use of a List.Map method for the erroring node(s) will usually repress the error. However, keep in mind that this will repress the error. I know this is what you want, but what happens if you have a warning which was something you should have worried about, but didn’t because there was no warning, and now you have all your views renamed to null? Always use with caution and leverage methods which clean your data sets and provide useful processing when possible.

https://dictionary.dynamobim.com/#/Core/List/Action/List.Map

2 Likes