Round Dimensions

Hello
I have a Revit file with all elements like walls, windows, doors, … and suddenly I understand that dimensions between them and between walls and grids have have 2 decimal places and I want to round them up to 0 decimal places
Is there any dynamo script that can help me to do this for all elements but it doesn’t matter for me that I have to do them separately or together

Hello and Welcome!

Are you wanting to correct the placement of elements to be to 0 decimal places or just show the values rounded to 0 decimals? Those are two very different questions. It sounds like you want the latter which can be done just by changing the Project Units settings.

1 Like

Thank you for your respond
I can explain it in simple way
I want all element have accurate dimension from axis
for instance I have a wall that placed 1.20054 meter from one axis and I want to change the dimension to 1.20000 and also I don’t want to change the Revit unit to 1 decimal place

Do you want the element to have an accurate dimension or just show an accurate dimension? This is what you need to clarify. Moving the element so that it is 1.20000 m from the reference is way different from having the 1.20054 m dimension read 1.20000 m.

My initial comment still stands. Moving the elements could end up being extremely complicated depending on your model. Rounding the displayed value to 1 decimal point is as easy as changing a setting.

I want to have accurate dimension
I don’t understand your comment but I know it is complicated but I want to write the code
I think I should use round string But I don’t know what should I do after that, and how should I move the elements

Hi,
here is a possibility with the Element.MoveByVector node
reponse 23 12 2023

If this fits what you’re trying to do

Sincerely
christian.stan