Room number on components (rooms from linked file)

Help.
I’ve been struggling for a few days now. I tried the method I used for Revit 2021/Dyn2.6.1

but I’m not managing to get it to work for 2020/Dyn 2.3.0. At Element.Geometry I’m getting an error - One or more geometries have failed to convert due tp thos errpr: Curve join produced more than one WIRE in PolyCurve.

Dynamo Elders, please help!

why not use room at point from archilab?

I tried to go with Room.IsInsideRoom but I’m getting -1 at List.IndexOf which is messing with my results and am unsure of how to resolve that.

Hi @sivin.sivov are your sure your link share origin with the model

There was a 0.2mm difference in the elevation. I’ll see if that’ll change anything.
Radiator model
Link with rooms model

yeah looks good, what happends if you set indexof to lacing longest ?

Pretty much the same result. At List.getItemAtIndex I’m getting - “Operation failed. Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index”
The problem comes with these “-1” that I’m getting at List.IndexOf.

I guees its all about list level, lacing and sorting, hard to say without try…but here is an alternativ way i like to use for that kind…

I’ve considered RoomAtPoint from archilab, as also advised by newshunhk but I’m not sure which version of archilab has it and if it’s supported by revit 2020/dynamo 2.3.0. Which version of achilab do you have?

No not from archilab, from MePover and guees it work in 2020 as well and get all document from genius loci

Doesn’t seem to work for me. I tried both with Existing and New construction. The digging continues