Revit | Dynamo | Duplicate Sheets with Views - PROBLEM

Ok

Hi,

I tried to install Dynamo and packages on another computer and the same problem occurred. But thank you for your advice and help, I think I will leave this issue unsolved untill I see somenone else get it to work.

With kind regards, Victor

@VicBerg you need to resolve the nodes in yellow as that is where the problem is emanating from. Any nodes downstream from these nodes will inherit the problem, in this case, the BimorphNode. Uninstalling the packages and reinstalling will not fix anything as this appears to be a null exception, or in lay terms: your input into the first node which is yellow contains no elements. Investigate all the nodes upstream and isolate the nodes which are outputting null and you’ll be on the path to finding a resolution.

Also, the System.IO.FileLoadException you reported is not an issue. This happens when a dll file built on newer version of the Revit API are loaded into older versions. Bimorph nodes is built on Revit 2017 but includes backwards compatibility for 2016. You can therefore dismiss these conflicts as they are nothing more than auto-generated warnings from Dynamo, and BimorphNodes has been developed to check which version of Revit you are using and call the appropriate methods from the API you are using to eliminate version limitations.

Sounds promising, I found the UI.Listview has a “nul” output. But i dont know what to do with that information. Have you tried the Dublicate Sheets.dyn file and know that it should work?