AEC - Duplicate Sheets with Views

Hi, im trying to run a Dynamo script downloaded from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39koO3tFgoo
and for somre reason it dosnt work as you can see on the attached image. I tried before with Lunchbox 2015.11.28 with same result. What im trying to to is to duplicate sheets with views. Does soemone know how to solve this?

Kind regards, Victor

Duplicate Sheets|690x438

It’s working for me when I open the workflow.

A few questions, what version of Dynamo are you in? 1.3.x or 2.x?

Secondly, the red node is a lunchbox node in an updated version. They’ve updated how you install the package and you have to install and run a .exe file from their website - http://provingground.io/tools/lunchbox/
See here what version of Lunchbox I have (seems I need to update to the new one being 2018.8.8).

The “Unresolved” node, you need to simply install the most up to date version of that package being BimorphNodes and you may have to replace the node by searching for it and reconnecting to the newer node.

Hope this helps!

Hi and thanks for you answer. I use Dynamo core 2.0.38810 and Revit 2018.

I will try to install the latest lunchbox version by the .exe file.

This is the info i get from the Sheets.DuplicateSheets window, latest in the string. It looks like “it” looks for the Bimorph… file in the wrong folder structure.

Warning: Node of type ‘Sheets.DuplicateSheets’ (\ark-fs01.ad.arkitekturkompaniet.se\Users$\victor.berg\Desktop\AppData\Roaming\Dynamo\Dynamo Revit\1.3\packages\bimorphNodes\bin\BimorphNodes.dll) cannot be resolved

Do you propose to download latest BimorphNodes package?

Kind regards, Victor

I would install the latest version of Dynamo for Revit 2018 and install the latest version of BimorphNodes. It might prompt you to uninstall BimorphNodes and close out of Revit and dynamo entirely, then go back into dynamo and install the new version.

Is this the latest Dynamo?

DynamoInstall2.0.3.exe

Yes.

Many thanks for your help!

You’re very welcome! If a solution has been provided, please mark that comment as the “solution.”

Hi, sadly it donst help for me to updat dynmao and istall the latest packages. You can see the attached image, how the flow looks.

You wrote… "The “Unresolved” node, you need to simply install the most up to date version of that package being BimorphNodes and you may have to replace the node by searching for it and reconnecting to the newer node. I have not figured out how to replace the node. Maybe thats the issue.

Kind regards, Victor