Revit automatically closes when opening Dynamo

Hi guys, please help me resolve this issue. As told above, my revit 2017,2018,2019 automatically closes when I open any versions of Dynamo or created new Dynamo project. Icon Dynamo files become white in window folder. I have removed and reinstalled both of Revit and Dynamo, updated to revit 2019.1 but not useful. Any help is respectful! Thank you!

Can you provide the journal from a Revit session when this has happened?

Hi@Jacob. I downloaded and ran shared dynamo files of someone else by Dynamo Player. First all seem be ok, then I could not click on edit script button. …Tried to open and close revit some times, In the end this has happened, Revit straightway close when I create a new dynamo file.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c2WB3KLWRjlbc27M_he4a0JZ1FuABGYC/view

here is my journal files on the day when it has happened

Several of the crashed Revit sessions have an issue with a .net security feature that blocks loading of remote resources on the local system.

0:< An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location which would have caused the assembly to be sandboxed in previous versions of the .NET Framework. This release of the .NET Framework does not enable CAS policy by default, so this load may be dangerous. If this load is not intended to sandbox the assembly, please enable the loadFromRemoteSources switch. See <loadFromRemoteSources> Element | Microsoft Learn for more information.

Ensure that you have proper trust enabled for all network paths and remove any remote connections (don’t use a Citrix or other remote desktop). If the issue persists, make sure all pacakges are mapped to the local disk (you can edit the node and package paths directly in the XML settings file so no need to open Dynamo directly). If all of that still fails uninstall all things Revit and all things Dynamo, clear any persisting Registry entries, and then reinstall.

There may also be another security setting (on the server or your system) which is blocking the execution, so you may need to work with your network admin team to see what that roadblock may be.

!
Hi @jacob.small. I’ve just removed all things Revit and Dynamo and reinstalled them. It’s seem better, revit doesn’t close when opening Dynamo, even it’s available to create new project, but still persisting issue in the images that I provided above “Error opening corrupted file:D:\…”, all icon of dynamo files still white, some of them could be open, and some of them couldn’t! I installed the last version of Dynamo 2.0.2

Can you post a file which will not open? The white icons is normal unless you have Dynamo Studio I believe.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G3pb2Bl8dXYy6a8UmBTOBiUpb5pV_9QN
This is example, that i can’t open

errro3
I think there’s a conflict between my system and dynamo 2.0.2.(last version - after it’s installation problem has happened). I removed this version and reinstall back to 2.0.1 that has been in my system but i can’t. “dynamo Revit components will not be installed as there is already a newer version installed”. :(( just wanna back as i had before

use a tool like “iobit” to deinstall Dynamo clean

1 Like

After uninstallation by control panel, nothing of dynamo 2.0.2 remains in third uninstaller software like iobit or Revo Uninstaller

Anything in the registry?

I found dynamo core 1.3 on registry
what should I do?

With that one: nothing. It’s the 2.0 keys we’re after.