Revit 2023, Dyn Playr seems 2 launch but then greys out

I have a machine that Revit 2023 Project Browser was not showing on / or off the screen… additionally Dynamo Player was broken. I selected to do clean uninstall of just Revit 2023.

After clean and reinstall, Project Browser was fixed in the process… but Dynamo Player is still broke. (also, tried Alt+space , ‘m’ key, arrow key, move the mouse trick without success)

I copied folders over from a machine where Dynamo Player worked (per Dynamo Player is grayed out in Revit, Oct 8, 2023). But it seems to be still broken. Also confirmed version of Dynamo is current.

Im thinking perhaps I didn’t get finer points of the article in place. Thoughts?

https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Dynamo-Player-is-greyed-out-in-Revit.html?us_oa=dotcom-us&us_si=380d82bc-0ed4-48b7-82f2-348a3c335af5&us_st=Dynamo%20Player

Start by making sure that you don’t have a conflicting add-in installed. Disable them all and see if that fixes it. If not, please reach out to support directly by creating a case on the accounts portal so we can get this logged with the development team.