Revit 2020 - Dynamo 2.3 - Genius Loci Package Failed to Load Library

After loading the Genius Loci Dynamo Package, I am getting the following Dynamo Exceptions.LibraryLoadFailedExpcetion: Failed to Load Library: Dynamo.Exceptions.LibraryLoadFailedException: Failed to load library: C:\Users%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Dynamo\Dynamo Revit\2.3\packages\Genius Loci\bin\itextsharp.dll

Build error for library: C:\Users%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Dynamo\Dynamo Revit\2.3\packages\Genius Loci\bin\itextsharp.dll
Can’t import System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary2+ValueCollection[[System.String, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089],[System.Int32[], mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]], ValueCollection is already imported as System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary2+KeyCollection[[System.String, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089],[System.Int32, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]], namespace support needed.

Any ideas on how to get this corrected? Doesn’t appear to be affecting the function of the package at this time, but would like to solve the mystery if possible.

Hi @jamie.owens,

I am aware of this error but thanks for the confirmation.
The itextsharp.dll ( a PDF library) is only used for the Merge.PDFs node and doesn’t affect the other python nodes.
I would have to rewrite the Merge.PDFs to delete the message. That said the custom node still works.

Thank you @Alban_de_Chasteigner for the quick response. I appreciate your assistance and the package looks amazing, lots of tools to use.

1 Like

dynamo 2.1 genius loci fail install