Revisions Clouds Colors

Hello,

I am trying to use different colors for clouds by “Issued to”. Could anyone help me to fix the script?

Thanks,

Hi Emad, welcome to the forum :handshake:

Please read this post if you haven’t already

It’s difficult for us to assist when we do not have any example or image of your script to review

If you are using python you can use the </> formatting from the selections above

2 Likes

Hello something here maybe

2 Likes

Hello sovitek,

Here is snapshot of my script. I would like to change color of lines 59, 60 and 61 by using “Isuued to”.

Thanks,

I found “Select Revision” and chosen clouds that I want to change color for but I am not sure where I can connect them.

Thanks,

Hi @ try something here example with 2 different view (Sheet) with 6 revision and with 3 issues to…

@Emad-Awad Hey, i feel this is the workflow u could looking for, as u want to override in terms of sequence so here’s a snip hoping it’ll help.

1 Like

arhhaa…you want on sequence thought you wanna sort by issued to…then probably something here could work as well

Thanks, I tried to write your script but I didn’t find “Color.Random”.

I tried this script but doesn’t work with me.

I am trying to use revisions clouds that I want to use them with different color but I would like to know where I connect nudes clouded in red.

If you could open my script and see if you can fix it. Thanks,

Revisions Clouds Colors.dyn (29.3 KB)

Hi @Emad-Awad not sure will you sort by issued to or by revision ? anyway have you tried some of these solution as already showed ? and try play from there…here i filter by revision

i use clockwork and genius loci in this case here

3 Likes

Thanks so much. It worked finally. You saved my time!

2 Likes

I apologize, changing colors worked for everywhere except plans. Could you help me with that?

Sorry, I could mean. It works on plans as well but not for all plans. My bad!

Are those revision clouds in the plan view or on the sheet?

Those revision clouds on the plan view if I add it on the sheet so it works fine.

Try to be more specific which what plans views arnt working, is it random? Is it on everyone that has 2 plans views on a sheet? Is it the first on each list…

Try to be a bit more helpfull so others can help you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for responding. I figured out it works only on overall plans but not working on partial plans. Does it clear? In attachment, left view “Overall plan” is worked but on right side “Partial plan” the same level doesn’t work.