Coloured Rev Clouds in sheets

Hi everyone! I´ve created a script that changes the colour of my revision clouds in every view of my model. No problem there, but the thing is that I need the same thing but with the revision cloudes that I draw in my sheets and changing the category from views to sheets does not seem to work. Does anyone know how to make this work? Thank you in advance for any help. I´ve been trying for a long time

You can change this with object styles. No need for dynamo to change the default cloud color.

Edit* oh i see now what you are asking, nvm.
I can look in like 7 hours, maybe someone else can help before then.

Thank you so much pyXam whenever you can reply is good.I am stuck at this point

1 Like

Hello! I had a quick look at this just now, and it looks like you are feeding the ovverride sheets and…sheets?

You need to get a list of the revision cloud elements you want to change, and feel that into the elements section i would have thought instead of a second set of sheets

Hi PyXam, thank you very much for your reply. I will check my lists as you say since I thought I was doing that already , but I am still learning so of course I will follow your advice and will let you know the outcome soon. Thxs Again.