Return All Pressure Pipe Network Part Styles in Current Drawing

Hi All,

Looking for a way to generate a list of all available Pressure Pipe, Pressure Fitting, and Pressure Appurtenance styles in the current drawing. There are some nice nodes for Pipe Networks in the camber package (“Pipe Styles” & “Structure Styles” nodes), but I don’t see anything available for Pressure Network Parts. Is it possible to get those styles another way?

Thanks,

Hi
See this

Thanks for the reply. Maybe I am missing something but I didn’t see what could help me get all the Pressure Pipe, Fittings, and Appurtenance styles in the current drawing from that post. Seemed like that post was centered on selecting a single profile view and getting that style id using python. I am hoping to achieve something different.

I’m not sure
But the value that appears note getstyles
Styles in the program, and so is the case in pressure pipe

See this

Styles_doc = AD.Styles # Estilos do documento
            Styles_Ids = [] # Id dos estilos
            PipeStyle_Ids = Styles_doc.PipeStyles # Id dos Pipe Styles
            StructureStyle_Ids = Styles_doc.StructureStyles #Id dos Structures Styles
            Styles_Ids.append(PipeStyle_Ids)
            Styles_Ids.append(StructureStyle_Ids)
#1 - Coletar e pega a PartList escolhida para a pressure pipes (Collect and get the partlist choose to pressure pipe):

PartList_Collection = ACD.Styles.PressurePartList.GetAvailablePartLists(db) 
            PartList_Selected = []
            for id in PartList_Collection:
                PartList = TS.GetObject(t,id,OP.ForRead)
                PartList_Description = PartList.Description
                if PartList_Description.Contains(IN[0]) is True:
                    PartList_Selected = PartList

Thank you I was able to get the lists I am looking for using a node I found in the latest version of Civil3DToolkit. This graph grabs all of the available Pressure Pipe, Fitting, and Appurtenance styles in the current drawing into three lists.

A follow up question I now have is how easy would it be to create a custom node that essentially compiles this? I am thinking there would be three custom nodes (1. PressurePipeStyles 2. PressureFittingStyles 3. PressureAppurtenanceStyles)

The node would not have any inputs and the output would be a simple drop down box so that the user can easily see the list of available styles and select the one that they want to apply. I don’t have experience with custom nodes/drop downs.

see this thread I think it is very important